Friday, May 22, 2009

In Flesh or Far Away

In flesh or far away,
Hearts.......Don't give a fuck,
off the cliff, down the drain,
Lost my heart in a beautiful way,
Fall into the ocean, a breath, a step, a beat away,
First death, last of my luck, the skeleton of life I become,
Cold limbs, ribs and shoulders shrunk,
a simple braid of what we know,
and whatever we don't,
confusion confronted by the way, b
ut whatever you say,
doesn't get us anywhere, Dwelling on dreams,
my mind hits snare.
The ones lucky enough to die,
yeah they know, but no reason to not live the show,
A mainline, a hollow shrine, a naked satisfaction,
but such a good little boy,
What happened to the simple habbit,
the simple following of that fucking rabbit,
it always happens but it won't ever be fair,
Its something, then my very own thing,
then everything....
but only a thing,
any way they wanna move,
a storm has brewed,
in my mind, in the back, bottom shelf,
It's always there & easy to find,
that very same voice will always remind.
A beautiful lost smile when she was sad,
now a placid portrait of what we had.
My filling love left me sick & worse off than empty,
the needle might as well be a sword,
all else that may come is a kiss & just a word,
I'm all alone, But it's not just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment