Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chez Moi? Fall Out of Love Again

When you want to hear my voice,
Along trails, a favor, I will be beside,
For noise…
Shifting your spine in my direction,
A salty one, two, three…
Never to be absolute, never great promise,
Never forever.

A cue, curly Q,
By misadventure? Death?
A thought of good, bad and a deathly benefit.

I’ve seen all & all too many times now,
Too many stones throws away now, about now?
Was so cliché?
Is no cliché?
No way will I ever be cliché.

By the last way you know,
The last ways you’ve ever known….
Me,
Assail by the sea, in a cardigan of green,
Sailing away the sandy beaches,
Sailing away from all of your reaches.
It’s a long traverse, solitaire……
I know but I’ve never known,
The strong chords pulled away,
From birth to binding away,
To this very day and the last days to come,
It has been a long long long, sandy, traverse.

The personal, the intimate, all the ways we’ve been,
And all the ways you haven’t yet remembered,
Lost to personal hell,
To retract back from everything now………
Chez Moi?
pour aller a chez moi……

No comments:

Post a Comment