Monday, June 1, 2009

Wasteland in Damp Light

Resolved, unresolved, the blood still trails the past,
Silly but somehow this feeling won't seize to last.

Death in the look of my eyes,
in the ways i've grown to despise,
the whole fucking way,
the world's got in my way,
and i've grown astray,
since the stress stress stress of a day.

Let it all fall down,
for the sake of a girl,
a teenage girl,
took my world, away.

Don't have any want for fine,
if it'd not fine with you,
it wasn't the line, but it felt like it wasn't our time,
what's got into you?
Realizing paion, in this stupid fucking game...
Falling apart, has turned to an art,
you lit the spark, and walked away,
that so shattered me.

I am so.... such a broken man,
all i wanted was in my hand...

Just a medina Girl,
a teenage girl,
has taken my world... away,
and my heart apart,
and lay it across the floor,
turned my ways and made me poor.
Wastelands in a damp damp light,
moist like the words you hated hearing.

I want to make you miss it all,
regret the way you stepped so tall...

...the reverb plays and the people will say,
"What was it about that Fellow?"
All the boys together, and all the girls forever,
It'd be nice,
If it were all really together.

No comments:

Post a Comment